Have A Look At Our Most
• Removed most of the mature shrubs
• Trimmed all remaining shrubs
• Planted new low maintenance shrubs
• Installed interlocking concrete edgers
• Installed landscape fabric/weed barrier
• Spread small Barn stone over all beds
Our client gave us the reigns to design a landscape that would visually take her back to when she resided in the Southwest.
We laid landscape fabric, then installed Belgium Block edging. Picked up a few accent pieces and spread 2 types of stone to create a flowing effect.
Landscape & Hardscape Project
We removed 10-15 mature shrubs and perennials along the side of the house and spread mulch throughout.
Replaced an old rotten timber wall with a new Versa Lok retaining wall. We extended the new wall out to the customers request, graded the damaged lawn and re seeded